Designed by kayak guru Bob McDonough, the Splash II is one of the most versatile kayaks in the industry. With its three-seat configuration, it is an incredible value for anyone who wants the option to share their kayaking experience with others, needs a stable platform to operate from, enjoys extra room, or all three.
• Three molded-in seats
• Allows for solo, tandem, and triple kayaking
• Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
• Wide hull for stability
• Footing for stand-up paddling and fishing
• Constructed of “Crescent Tuff” polyethylene
• U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
• Highest standard of UV protection
• Self-bailing cockpit with four scupper holes
• Molded-in foot pegs
• 8” deck plate with dry storage bag
• Storage well at stern with adjustable bungees
• Paddle-rest notches
• Two paddle-straps
• Deck rigging
• Carrying handles
• Pad eyes for seat clip-in
• Three cup holders
Length – 12′ 4″
Width – 34″
Height – 14.5″
Weight – 69 lbs
Weight Capacity – 500 lbs
The owner, James, did a fantastic job of making sure we received exactly what we needed. We love our two Splash kayaks!
This is a trustworthy company that I highly recommend.
My husband and I purchased a two person Kayak from Zack at Crescent Kayak in Carrollton this summer (2012). We have several grand-children so they enjoyed the fun too. Great way to enjoy nature, family and get in some fitness time!
We also purchased the oars and the clip in seat backs. Their paddles are superior and the seats are 18” high – so much more comfortable than the shorter versions. We are in our 60’s and that was really important feature for us. I would highly recommend Zack and Crescent Kayaks for your kayaking needs!
The service from Crescent Kayaks was great, very helpful with us as novices, only thing they didn’t offer to come help paddle!