Rental business customers were asking for a completely bare kayak except for carrying handles and a drain plug. We listened to them and stripped down the Splash models of all moving parts to meet this demand. What we made is a kayak with less moving parts meaning fewer things to fail or be lost over time.
We also do custom rigging for companies upon request, adding or removing components to the Splash models.
• Three molded-in seats
• Allows for solo, tandem, and triple kayaking
• Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
• Wide hull for stability
• Footing for stand-up paddling and fishing
• Constructed of “Crescent Tuff” polyethylene
• U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
• Highest standard of UV protection
• Self-bailing cockpit with four scupper holes
• Molded-in foot pegs
• Storage well at stern
• Paddle-rest notches
• Carrying handles
• Pad eyes for seat clip-in
• Three cup holders
Length – 12′ 4″
Width – 34″
Height – 14.5″
Weight – 69 lbs
Weight Capacity – 500 lbs
We couldn’t be happier with Cresent Kayaks! The splash 2 model is extremely durable and is easy to handle which makes it perfect for our watersports rentals. What we love most about the product is that we are able to purchase the kayaks bare (which means no additional eye hooks or straps). We also love the quick response time and personal touch from the staff. Thanks guys!!
Muy satisfechos con los kayaks que hemos comprado, la durabilidad y la calidad es 100% recomendados! tambien la entrega rapido y el servicio que nos ah dado la compania es excelene siempre con una respuesta inmediata.