Double Fisher Kayak
The Crescent Kayaks Fisher Xtreme II includes a full outfitting of fishing accessories. The design offers extra room for the solo angler, or the ability to fish with a partner. With all the included accessories in addition to Crescent Kayaks’ trademark superior durability and affordable price point, the Fisher Xtreme II is the best value for kayak anglers on the market, as well as an excellent choice for anyone serious about the sport of kayak fishing.
• Two exterior rod holder enabling fishing from either side of the kayak
• Three flush mount accessory receivers allow for continued customization
• Two interior rod holder for trolling, hands-free fishing, and rod storage
• Large storage well at stern with adjustable bungees for milk crates, cooler, and fishing gear
• Two paddle straps
• Paddle-rest notches
• Three molded-in seats
• Allows for solo, tandem, and triple kayaking
• Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
• Wide hull for stability
• Footing for stand-up paddling and fishing
• Constructed of “Crescent Tuff” polyethylene
• U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
• Highest standard of UV protection
• Self-bailing cockpit with four scupper holes
• Molded-in foot pegs
• 8” deck plate with dry storage bag
• Deck rigging
• Carrying handles
• Pad eyes for seat clip-in
• Three cup holders
Length – 12′ 4″
Width – 34″
Height – 14.5″
Weight – 69 lbs
Weight Capacity – 500 lbs
My teenage son has used the kayak for fishing, both on his own and with a friend, and we have also taken it out as a family. It is easy to maneuver, tracks great and we are very content with our purchase.
We were also very happy with the price and customer service we received. If we were shopping for another kayak we would absolutely return to Crescent Kayaks.
I operate a kayak business in the Tampa Bay area. My business is unique, because I have merged my three passions: fishing, kayaking and teaching. I not only offer kayak fishing charters, but I also take families on eco tour paddles, conduct marine biology discovery paddles, and offer many land based fishing and cast netting classes.
I recently purchased a Fisher Extreme II for my business. I needed a kayak that was affordable, versatile, stable and durable. For me, Crescent’s Splash II exceeded what was being offered by other competitors like Ocean Kayak’s Malibu II.
The Splash II is a unique combination of versatility, durability, stability and affordability. It is the perfect fusion of a family kayak that doubles as a fishing machine.