Single Fisher Kayak
In addition to all the outfitting included in our Splash line, the Crescent Kayaks Fisher Xtreme I comes built-in with the accessories anglers ask for. Combining these features with the signature durability, performance, and affordability of all Crescent Kayaks makes the Fisher Xtreme I a solid boat for the beginner to professional kayak angler.
• Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
• Constructed of “Crescent Tuff” polyethylene
• U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
• Highest standard of UV protection
• Self-bailing cockpit with two scupper holes
• Molded-in foot pegs
• 8” deck plate with storage bag
• Large storage well at stern with adjustable bungees
• Paddle-rest notches
• Paddle strap
• Deck rigging
• Carry handles
• Pad eyes for seat clip-in
• Cup holder
• Molded carrying handle in the middle
Length – 10′ 2″
Width – 32″
Height – 13″
Weight – 47 lbs
Weight Capacity – 250 lbs
My wife and I recently obtained two Splash I Fisherman models, and we love them.
It was the first kayak we ever paddled and were impressed with stability, comfort, and ease of paddling. It is obvious a lot of thought was put into the design and with the scupper plugs we ride high and dry. We are looking forward to spending a lot of time paddling around.